Product Head - with equity (f/m)Full Time
We are looking for a Product Head to join the investory.io team
- Take the opportunity to become one of the first key people to help us shape the future of Investory.io.
- We aim to change the way Investors and Startups collaborate, by providing a platform designed for data-driven startup investment.
- We are based in Austria and Lithuania and supported by well-known VCs.
- We are a highly focused and experienced team.
What you will do
- Lead the venture’s product strategy and execution
- Leverage data to define the direction of our product. Leverage usage data (e.g. from Mixpanel), customer interaction data (e.g. from intercom, hubspot, etc.), market data (competition analyses, etc.)
- Define new data-driven offerings, stand-alone and with partners
- Oversee and drive product development efforts. Coordinate with development team and partners. Provide them with design / requirements (functional, UI/UX/etc.). Test the developed software
- Enable sales and customer success. Act as the ultimate product expert in customer calls, customer-specific solution definition, support issue escalations, etc.
- Support the effort to raise our next financing round as a key team member
What we are looking for
- A motivated individual that thrives in a startup environment
- Successful track record of delivering on projects, both individually and as a team member
- Experience in the Product role, ideally in a SaaS platform and data/AI driven products
- Passion about the startups world, and startup investment
- Experience or interest in data analytics, and extracting business insights from data. Both as input for our operations (e.g. product usage data), and as new offerings for customers (e.g. build predictive models using customer data in our platform)
- Hand-on skills to extract and analyze data from our database (esp. SQL), and our supporting platforms (e.g. Mixpanel, Intercom, Hubspot, etc.)
- Academic degree in a data-related area (e.g. engineering or business, with courses in statistics, business analytics, etc.) would be very valuable
- Fluent in English. Other European languages (esp. German) nice-to-have
- Legally able to work in Europe
What we offer
- Join a small but growing team that you can help build up from the beginning
- Fully distributed company – can work from anywhere
- Direct and open channels of communication
- Part time commitment initially. To become full time after raising the next financing round (expected during 2022)
- Compensation depending on experience and qualifications, including a significant equity-linked component
Interested? We are very much looking forward to your application and a more detailed discussion about the position. Just contact us at email@example.com. If you have questions, you can ask us anything also through the following form.