We aim to change the way Investors and Startups collaborate by providing a platform designed for the specific needs of the startup – VC/investor relationship. We are recently funded and supported by many well-known VCs out of Austria and Germany.
What you will do…
- be involved in the whole development life cycle (design, implementation, testing and deployment).
- create user interfaces and reusable interface components.
- help us identify issues and improve UI/UX of our application.
- work with modern tools and explore new technologies.
You are right if you…
- are a motivated individual that thrives in an agile startup environment.
- have worked with front end libraries and tools like ReactJS/Redux, SASS, Webpack or similar.
- have practical experience with and deployed web applications before.
- can work in Austria or have an active working permit for Austria/EU.
- ReactJS with Redux
- Ruby on Rails
- Apache & MySQL
What we offer
- Join a small but agile team where you get tasked with responsibilities from day one.
- Opportunity to grow together with our company.
- Work in our offices in an international start-up campus in the heart of Vienna.
The minimum monthly gross salary will be paid accoring to current wage agreement. Overpay depending on experience and qualification is being offered.
Interested? We are very much looking forward to your application and a more detailed discussion about the position. Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions, you can ask us anything also through the following form.