Accounts / Customer-Success Manager (f/m)Full Time
We are looking for you to join the investory.io team.
We aim to change the way Investors and Startups collaborate by providing a platform designed for the specific needs of the Startup-Investor relationship. We are recently funded and supported by many well-known VCs. We are a highly focused and experienced team you work with.
What you will do…
Initially customer success / account management focus: keep customers and users engaged, to ensure renewals and prevent churn
- Support customers with their questions and needs when using the platform
- Conduct demos and onboarding webinars
- Make analysis and reports based on the data generated on our platform to understand how to grow engagement and user base and drive customer success
- Become an expert in VC data-driven decision making. Prepare various content and materials to onboard and educate customers
- Bring insights from the field back into the company, supporting product management in design and testing
- Manage the billing of our services
Quick progress to increased sales responsibilities for good performers.
You are right if you are/have…
- A motivated self-starter that can work independently in a fast-paced startup environment.
- A positive person, a doer and someone who facilitates collaboration
- High emotional and social intelligence. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Collaborative and analytical problem-solving abilities
- Experience in a comparable function (preferably in other B2B SaaS startups) with proven success closing deals with clients – or for less experienced candidates, interest in developing a career in SaaS sales
- Passionate about technology, data, AI . Ability to work with databases, SQL, etc nice-to-have
- Experience (or interest) in startups and the VC investment process
- Experience with SaaS or B2B web companies
- BA/BS or equivalent degree
- Fluency in English is a must (native or equivalent)
- German nice-to-have
- Legally able to work for a Lithuanian company
What we offer
- Exciting and varied tasks in a highly dynamic working environment
- Fully distributed company – can work from anywhere
- High degree of autonomy
- Short and open channels of communication
- Compensation depending on experience and qualification
Interested? We are very much looking forward to your application and a more detailed discussion about the position. Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions, you can ask us anything also through the following form.