We are looking for you to join the investory.io team.
We are looking for a Customer Success Associate to join the Investory team, to help build and maintain relationships with clients. Investory is a leading European SaaS platform for startups’ investor relationships, and venture capital funds’ portfolio monitoring.
What you will do…
- Build strong relationships with users
- Train and educate new users through best practices
- Assist users with implementation of their workflows
- Set up user’s expectations
- Flag to management any accounts with a high risk of churn
- Record and solve user queries, problems, and requests
- Take user feedback seriously and report the information to senior management
- Manage user timelines, follow up and accounts
- Be the voice of the customer
- Answer Tickets in a timely manner
- Conduct user onboarding calls (help them set up their accounts)
What we are looking for (must have):
- Training and Coaching Experience
- High energy
- Passionate about solving user needs and delivering a great experience
- Good communication in English (written and verbal)
- Good at following processes
- Some Customer Support/Success experience at least 2 years
- Previous experience in B2B SaaS environments
- Ability and willingness to learn new features and software
- Problem solving skills
- Be persistent and resilient
Great to have…
- Wide experience with web-based technologies (esp. Intercom, GAsana, Suite, etc…)
- Familiarity or strong interest in startup investment and venture capital a strong plus
- Business education (BA, etc): familiarity with business KPIs, equity accounting, etc.
This position is a long term role and you will be an integral part of the team. However, the role will start as a part time job with the possibility of increasing the hours over time. The job is fully remote, and you can work from the location of your choice. Working hours are European time (CET). Compensation will be according to experience and hours dedication.
Interested? We are very much looking forward to your application and a more detailed discussion about the position. If you have questions, you can ask us anything also through the following form.