Terms & Conditions
Welcome to investory.io!
The following Terms and Conditions establish an Agreement between investory.io and you as a registered member at investory.io. By registering on investory.io, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. For any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicability; Conclusion of contract
- investory.io (hereinafter “Platform” or “Service”) shall provide its services exclusively on the basis of the following General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter GTC). They shall also apply to all future business relations, even if they are not expressly referred to. The General Terms and Conditions are accepted with the registration on investory.io.
- Deviations from these GTC and other supplementary agreements with the User shall only be effective if they have been confirmed by the Platform in writing.
- Terms and conditions of the User, if any, shall not be accepted unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing on a case-by-case basis. No separate objection of the Platform to the User’s GTC shall be required.
- If any provisions of these General Terms and Conditions are ineffective, the effectiveness of the remaining provisions and the contracts concluded on the basis of the same shall not be affected. The ineffective provision shall be replaced by an effective provision which comes as close as possible to the meaning and purpose of the ineffective one.
- The Platform’s offers shall be subject to change without notice and non-binding
Registration on investory.io
- When registering online on investory.io as a User, the User enters a contract with the Platform, according to this Terms and Conditions. The User has to fill in all information in the registration process that is marked as required. Furthermore, the User explains that all information submitted through the registration form are correct and complete.
- Through registration on investory.io you make the following commitments:- No untrue, inaccurate or false information is provided
– Investory.io will not be used if you are under 18.
– You will not impersonate, imitate or pretend to be another person or company when registering and setting up an account/profile on our platform.
Uploaded content on our Service
- Uploaded content on our platform remains in the intellectually property ownership of the user.
- Uploaded content will be analyzed in order to provide you, as user of our platform, customized information.
- With the use of our service, you give investory.io a worldwide license to use, store, reproduce, modify distribute and communicate your uploaded content. This license is limited for the purpose of promote, improve, operate and develop our service. In case you terminate the use of our service, this license will keep in place.
- The Platform shall be entitled to terminate the contract for important reasons with immediate effect.
- You can stop using our Services at any time to the end of the running month. After termination your data will be deleted. Before we do so we will give you notice in advance to get important data out of our Service.
After a certain trial period ends, prestigious features will be only available for limited use if the user does not agree to pay a monthly subscription fee. This subscription fee is different for companies and investors. The current subscription model can be found on our webpage.
The Payment of the access to the Platform will be charged monthly by credit card payment. The required data is asked with registration or in the later process of a campaign creation. The Payments are processed by the Platform directly or Loviit (www.loviit.com ), a company of docomo digital ( www.docomodigital.com ) (in the following “the payment partner”). The client agrees to the before mentioned payment processes.
- In the case of payment default of the User statutory default interest at the rate applicable to business-to-business transactions will be charged. In the case of default, the User also undertakes to reimburse the Platform the dunning and collection charges incurred to the extent they are necessary for pursuit of the claim. This shall in any case include the costs of two dunning letters at market rates and of one dunning letter of a lawyer who has been instructed with collection. Assertion of further rights and claims shall remain unaffected.
Liability and product liability
Under no circumstances and under no legal shall investory be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including lost profits, lost sales or business, lost or corrupted data or business interruption, or for any direct damages, costs, losses or liabilities in excess of the fees.
- Any liability of the Platform for claims asserted vis-à-vis the User on the ground of services rendered by the Platform shall be expressly excluded, provided that the Platform complied with its duty to inform or if it was unable to see such a duty, even due to slight negligence. The Platform shall in particular not be liable for costs of legal proceedings, lawyer’s fees of the User or costs of publication of judgments or for claims for damages, if any, or other claims of third parties.
Our platform provides a service “as is”. This means that neither investory.io nor any partner makes promises about the service and all its functions. Some jurisdictions provide for certain warranties fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. In these cases investory’s liability and warranty will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
The User expressly agrees that the Platform will electronically collect, store and process the data provided by the User (name, address, e-mail address, credit card data, bank details, campaign details) for purposes of performance of the contract and User service as well as for its own promotion purposes. The User agrees to be sent electronic mail for advertising purposes until further notice.
The Agreement and all mutual rights and duties resulting therefrom as well as any claims between the Platform and the User shall be subject to Austrian substantive law.
Place of performance and place of jurisdiction
The place of performance shall be the registered office of the Platform.
- The agreed place of jurisdiction for all legal disputes arising between the Platform and the User in connection with this contractual relationship shall be the court having jurisdiction over the subject-matter and the Platform’s registered office. Notwithstanding the foregoing the Platfom shall be entitled to sue the User at his general place of jurisdiction.