Full Stack Developer, with Data (f/m)
We are looking for a Lead Full Stack Developer to join the investory.io team
- Take the opportunity to become one of the first key people to help us shape the future of Investory.io.
- We aim to change the way Investors and Startups collaborate by providing a platform designed for data-driven startup investment
- We are based in Austria and Lithuania and supported by many well-known VCs.
- We are a highly focused and experienced team
What you will do
- Hands-on development and technical leadership
- Build new features and enhancements to our SaaS startup investor reporting platform
- Evolve our software architecture to be data-driven and AI ready
What we are looking for
- A motivated individual that thrives in a startup environment
- Successful track record of delivering on projects, both individually and as a team member
- Comfortable with React and Ruby-on-rails application development
- Experience with modern web architectural patterns (REST/Microservices, MVC, etc.)
- Experience or interest in data analytics, and extracting business insights from data
- Academic degree in a data-related area (e.g. with courses in statistics, business analytics, etc.) very valuable
- Legally able to work for a Lithuanian entity (ideally as employee, or otherwise billing as freelance)
Technology Stack (if you don’t have all skills but are a fast learner, please do apply!)
- Ruby on Rails
- Apache & MySQL
- Advanced SQL skills
- Familiarity or interest in learning open-source data analytic and AI/ML tools e.g. Python, Jupyter notebooks, AI/ML libraries, etc.
What we offer
- Join a small but growing team that you can build up from the beginning
- Fully distributed company – can work from anywhere
- Short and open channels of communication
- Compensation depending on experience and qualifications, including the possibility of stock options for the right individuals
Interested? We are very much looking forward to your application and a more detailed discussion about the position. Just contact us at email@example.com. If you have questions, you can ask us anything also through the following form.